Conducted a Quality Construction stage inspection
This morning Certify Building Inspections conduct a quality construction stage inspection for a client this morning, absolute poor workmanship been delivered, highlighting just mistakes are evidenced and can lead to serious major problems for owners:
1. They forgot to lag around horizontal penetration, according to engineering drawing and AS2870 it requires lagging, concrete pressure can burst PVC pipes and can lead to major drainage issues.
2. They missed putting the bar chairs, where reinforcement directly in contact with the ground.
3. The membrane is torn from so many places, not tapped and covering the corners.
4. Mesh is not lapping to full width at intersections, L intersection is not in accordance with NCC 2016
5. Ponding of water between waffle pods will affect the concrete pour and strength
Contact For To Get Accurate Building Inspection 0432 801 820